Thursday, October 23, 2008

Teresa & Gina .... on Laughter Yoga...

LY- is it a gimmick? I know for sure it lifts up my spirits… in the morning, it is difficult to feel great about anything especially if you are still feeling sleepy. But after a short session, I feel recharged and lighter. Is it crazy…well, who cares? The bystanders miss being crazy cos… they feel out of place. If you feel good after feeling crazy, by all means go ahead. If it makes you feel high, a legitimate kind of high, well you have benefitted! It is not a gimmick..it is good for you. --- Teresa Yeo
Firstly, thank you for sharing with us a wonderful and unique way of keeping healthy either physically or mentally. To me Laughter Yoga is a very interesting technique to enrich our body and soul but to really benefit from it, we need practices regularly. I may not practice it all the time but still remember to use this laughter to get rid of my stress and unhappiness, whether at work, driving, stuck in a jam.... etc. Nowadays people are facing with all sorts of difficulties, if all of us know and can apply Laughter Yoga to our daily lives, there may be a reduction in social illness such as depression, suicide, rape case etc.
Practice make perfect, I have to keep on reminding myself: Practice, Practice, Practice...... HoHoHaHaHeHe..... Best Regards…Gina

No comments: