Friday, October 17, 2008

Be A Certified Laughter Yoga Leader!


  • "One sure way of keeping oneself cheerful and happy contributing to good health, harmony and peace in this world. It’s a fantastic program"…. Nelson Loong

"After attending the CLYL program, I realized I am happier and light-hearted. I am able to handle my work stress in a calm manner. I practice the laughter exercises everyday and it also helps me in my personal life. I strongly recommend this program because it has been a breakthrough for me". ---- Au Yong Lucy

Be inspired & empowered!
New & valuable skill learnt!
Recharged yourself!

Date: 8th & 9th November 2008
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Place: Cheshire Home, Johor Bahru
Contact: Jean (016-7161480), Jessie (019-7793063)

Program is designed for everyone, one who is angry, anxious, happy, sad, worried etc... anyone who want to add more laughter to their lives....., teachers, nurses, healthcare personnel, clowns, social workers, sales personnel....

The 2-Day course includes:-

-The physical, mental & emotional benefits of laughter
-How to laugh without humor and how to teach others to do so
-The history of laughter yoga
-Starting & running laughter clubs
-How to market your services
-Techniques for special groups (children, seniors and more)

-Laughter Boosting techniques How to laugh alone

No comments: